Welcome to Debbie Taylor

Debbie TaylorHi, my name is  Debbie Taylor and I’m working as Assistant Principal – Innovations in Teaching and Learning Years R-7. My roles include classroom teaching, supporting EALD students and working with staff and students on curriculum.  For the last 13 years I’ve worked in Littlehampton Primary School.  My passion for critical and creative thinking has also seen me become heavily involved in ‘Tournament of Minds’, a student program I hope to bring to REC.

I live up in the Adelaide Hills where, along with other members of my family, I am heavily involved in netball and softball.  My husband and son also enjoy off-road racing. My children are currently in Year 11 and 12, so it is a very busy time in our home.

I’m enjoying my first weeks at REC.  It is great to have a change and to meet new challenges.  The staff here have been welcoming and supportive and I’m looking forward to meeting families too.

Debbie replaces Margo Leatch, who now holds the position of Assistant Principal – Early Years at REC.