2018 Fee and Stationery lists:
A note about purchasing stationery:
Knowing what to buy before all secondary subjects are known is a little difficult. Students will know their subjects for sure from day 1, 2019, (majority will get their top preferences). So we suggest you buy for the compulsory subjects, and beyond that, either wait until subjects are confirmed, or buy a small amount of generic stationery to get them by. Certainly don’t over buy at this stage. And of course always keep your receipts.
- 2019 Fee Information Letter
- Year 8 Stationery List
- Year 9 Stationery List
- Year 10 Stationery List
- Year 11 Stationery List
- Year 12 Stationery List
Holiday opening hours (fees):
- Monday 21/1/19 : CLOSED
- Tuesday 22/1/19: 12.00noon – 6.00pm
- Wednesday 23/1/19: 1.00pm-4.30pm
- Thursday 24/1/19: 8.00am-12.00noon
- Friday 25/1/19: CLOSED
Normal hours opening hours during term time:
- Parents and visitors: 8:15am – 3:30pm daily.
- Students: Before school or at recess daily.
The Finance office is located in Student Services in the Kenihans building.
- Internet: You can pay your bills online through BPOINT
- Direct: To Finance office by either cash, EFTPOS or cheque
- Phone: 8329 2302 to pay with EFTPOS
- Post: Cheque or postal order to: Reynella East College, 63 Malbeck Drive, Reynella East SA 5161
- Fax: your invoice or statement with credit card details to 8329 2304
Telephone: 8329 2302
The School Card scheme offers financial assistance with educational expenses for students attending government schools.
Forms are available from our Finance Office or online at: School Card Scheme from January each year.