2017 Fee and Stationery lists:
A note about purchasing stationery:
Knowing what to buy before all subjects are known is a bit tricky. Students will know their subjects for sure from day 1, 2017, (majority will get their top preferences). So we suggest you buy for the compulsory subjects, and beyond that, either wait until subjects are confirmed, or buy a small amount of generic stationery to get them by. Certainly don’t over buy at this stage. And of course always keep your receipts.
- 2017 Fee Information Letter
- Year 8 Stationery List
- Year 9 Stationery List
- Year 10 Stationery List
- Year 11 Stationery List
- Year 12 Stationery List
Holiday opening hours (fees):
- Monday 23/1/17 : 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 24/1/17: 12.30pm – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 25/1/17: 8.00am – 3.00pm
- Thursday 26/1/17: CLOSED (Public Holiday)
- Friday 27/1/17: CLOSED
Normal hours opening hours during term time:
- Parents and visitors: 8:15am – 3:30pm daily.
- Students: Before school or at recess daily.
The Finance office is located in Student Services in the Kenihans building.
- Internet: You can pay your bills online through BPOINT
- Direct: To Finance office by either cash, EFTPOS or cheque
- Phone: 8329 2302 to pay with EFTPOS
- Post: Cheque or postal order to: Reynella East College, 63 Malbeck Drive, Reynella East SA 5161
- Fax: your invoice or statement with credit card details to 8329 2304
Telephone: 8329 2302